HP Officejet 4652 Printer Setup
The HP Officejet 4652 Printer setup allows you to make the best of its all-in-one feature that offers print, copy, scan and fax. It also consists of a 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), a flatbed scan glass and a 2.2 inch high-resolution mono LCD. The printer supports a hi-speed USB 2.0 port and Wi-Fi at 802. 11n. It also comes with powerful mobile-printing capabilities that feature the Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi Connectivity. Mobile printing is enabled through the HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint and other compatible solutions. The print speed for black is up to 9.5 ppm and color up to 6.8 ppm. It has a full feature tray extender that comes out automatically while printing. The printer also supports automatic duplex printing.
For the first time HP Officejet 4652 Printer Setup:
- Unbox the printer and remove it out of its packaging
- You can gently pull the printer out of its box with the help of the plastic bag in which it is wrapped and set it on a flat surface
- Remove the tapes around the printer as well
- Plug the power cord into the printer and press the power button on
- The printer will initialize and request to set language preferences, date, time, country and region
- When prompted install the ink cartridges and load paper into the paper input tray and adjust slider width guides
- Printer will calibrate, align pages and print a test page
- You can connect the printer to wireless network with the help of the Wireless Setup Wizard, under the wireless icon and Settings
- All wireless routers within the range of the printer will be recognized by the printer
- Select your network to complete the HP Officejet 4652 Printer Setup
The HP Officejet 4652 printer is compatible with all operating systems. It has the right combination of Android, Apple and Windows products. This printer also comes with an Energy Star rating and is considered as one of the best budget printers by customers.