OfficejetPro Printer Paper Jam Error
Have you come across the print display error saying “Print Job Stuck on Queue?” This is the case of spooler error. Having a neat spooler is requisite as the job commands are stored till the activity is completed only through a spooler.
- Try changing the print spooler properties. After changing you can set the spooler to the automatic option, so the print jobs are kept on an automatic roll.The Spooler also has the capacity to recover from issues on its own.
- You can also use the simple technique of using the run dialog box by typing Services.msc.
- From the Services management, choose the print spooler.
- Choose the option Log on.
- The printer spooler usually interacts with the desktop. Uncheck this condition.
- After this step, start the spooler and check the status of the print queue.
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Our HP Envy specialists are experts at resolving all and any issues pertaining to your Printer. Call us now for a solution.
Find a resolution to your HP Officejet printer With us. Our Officejet experts are just a call away.
Our HP Officejet Pro printer professionals are ever ready to assist you. For any query
dial us right now.